Weather is unpredictable. Unless you’re a groundhog and your name is Punxsutawney Phil, that is. Every year, we anxiously wait to see if Phil has seen his shadow or not. It’s such an important day, I’m surprised it hasn’t made it to federal holiday status. Yet.
So did he see his shadow? Will we have six more weeks of winter? Or maybe an early spring? It doesn’t matter, because BareBones WorkWear has you covered for all seasons!
It’s All About Winter…
Whether you’re walking to work in a snowstorm (sorry) or just trying to stay out of the rain, we have the gear you need! From the toughest Carhartt jackets to warm winter boots, you’ll be covered in head-to-toe warmth.
1. Left out in the rain? Stay dry and comfortable in the Carhartt Women’s Cascade Jacket. This 100% nylon jacket features a Dura-Dry waterproof breathable coating, a mesh lining, fully taped waterproof seams, and interior storm cuffs to keep the rain out.
2. Heavy-duty weather calls for some heavy-duty outerwear, like the Carhartt Men’s Down Kalkaska Snorkel Parka. Worst snow storm in history? You won’t even be shivering with the down-proof lining quilted with 550 fill down, fully taped waterproof seams, waterproof breathable membrane, and an insulated three-piece hood with barrel-lock closure and adjustable back.
3. Starting a major project at work? Don’t get cold feet–get the Georgia Men’s Athens Moc-Toe WP Boot! You’ll get the job done ahead of schedule when you have the comfortable advanced memory polyurethane footbed, rubber outsole with EVA midsole, soft waterproof leather, Georgia Waterproof System, and combined cement and stitchout construction of these boots.
4. Nothing says winter for women more than the UGGS Classic Tall Boots! This winter staple features cuffable sheepskin, a moisture-wicking interior and trademark molded-EVA outsole, and that classic UGG style we’ve all come to know and love.
5. Protect your greatest asset–your hands, of course–with the Carhartt Adult’s C-Grip Knuckler Glove! These gloves will keep your hands from harm with direct injection molded C-grip coating, extreme grip, vibration dampening, wrap cap coverage, and knuckle protection.
6. When the sun comes out and the parka comes off, you better be wearing something underneath! The CAT Apparel Men’s Thermal Layered Long Sleeve Tee features premium weight 100% cotton ringspun combed jersey to protect you from the chilly winter air.
7. Need to stay warm, but also need to be able to put your arms down? Invest in the Carhartt Women’s Stockbridge Sherpa Lined Vest (get it? Invest….? In…….vest? Yeaaah). This vest will let you wave your arms in the air like you just don’t care, while the 80% cotton/20% polyester blend, sherpa lining, and three piece hood will make sure you really just don’t care…about the cold.
Spring weather can be unpredictable–one minute you’re scrambling for your waterproof jacket, and the next, you’re sweating through your sherpa-lined vest. Show spring that you’re onto its tricks by layering it up!
1. Keep your cool in the warm spring sun with the Augusta Sportswear Adult’s Gameday Crew! Featuring moisture wicking and odor resistant fabric, double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom, a self-fabric collar, and contrast color shoulder and side inserts, this shirt is ready for action no matter the weather.
2. You’ve been waiting all winter for the day that you can finally break out the shorts, and today’s that day! The Augusta Sportswear Adult’s Winning Streak Short, featuring contrast color stripes, moisture-wicking fabric, a 9-inch inseam, 92% polyester/8% spandex pinhole mesh inserts, double-needle hemmed botom, and an inside draw cord for a customized fit, will be your new go-to shorts.
3. Tank tops are the perfect base layer for any outfit, especially the Augusta Sportswear Adult’s Poly/Cotton Athletic Tank! Featuring a 50% polyester/50% cotton jersey knit and a double needle hemmed bottom, this tank will help you keep your cool when the heat is on.
4. Wearing those winter boots in the spring can sometimes be like walking on hot coals. Do your feet a favor with the Hi-Tec Women’s Apollo Shoes! These shoes will keep you on your feet all day with their suede and high performance mesh uppers, ghilly and double eyelet lacing system, moisture-wicking lining, and ortholite insoles for long lasting comfort and anti-odor and anti-microbial control.
5. You’ll have more spring in your step with the Merrell Men’s Barefoot Trail Run Ascend Glove Sneaker. These sneakers feature a barefoot profile, grabby lug design, TrailProtect pad for extra off-road support, and non-marking Vibram outsoles. Perfect for when you’re running from one job to the next!
6. When the sun goes down, the chill in the air reminds you that it’s still spring. Don’t worry–the Augusta Sportswear Adult’s Jacket in a Pocket is here to save the day! Just unfold it out of its own front pocket and you have a fully functional half zip pullover style hooded jacket! The water resistant fabric and elastic cuffs will keep you dry in the case of spring showers.
7. The Augusta Sportswear Women’s Dig Jersey is the perfect top layer to begin any day with! The 92% polyester/8% spandex moisture wicking pinhole mesh will keep you dry no matter how hard you’re working out, the double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom will take on even the toughest run, and the contrast color inserts wrapped around the sleeves and side panel aren’t going to protect you from anything–but they will make you look cooler.